PC-31 PORTABLE EVAPORATIVE COOLER
These cost-effective portable evaporative coolers are great for the temporary cooling of tent applications.
Water from an onboard tank is pumped to the top of a filter-like cooling pad. Then, a 3100 CFM fan pulls warm, environmental air over the filter and pushes out air with a cooling effect 30+ feet.
- Automatic pump shut-off: When a customer forgets to fill the tank it won’t come back from rental with burned-out parts
- Easy water fill: Fill 10-gal tank from manual door for 3 to 4 hours of runtime or leave connected for continuous fill
- Adjusts to space: Lockable wheels and lightweight design provide ultimate portability while louvers can adjust airflow left-to-right
- Quiet operation: Less than 60 dB
- Safe: GFCI connection with low amp draw suitable for most available circuits
- Durable: UV protected case
|Portable Evaporative Cooler||PC-31|
|Coverage||950 sq. ft.|
|Water Tank Capacity||10.3 gallons|
|Run Time Per Tank||3-4 hours|
|Unit Dimensions||38" x 24" x 17"|
|Unit Weight||45 lbs|
Schematics, setup instructions, and more for PC-31 Portable Evaporative Coolers.